My High School Confirmation Retreat

 

St. Joseph Sleeping, Photo by Meryl Viola Bravo 

My final stay in the State of California has determined a closure from my Confirmation High School Retreat reminisced at St. Mary's Catholic Church at the final days of the year 2023.

I remembered my teenage apprehension that a Church retreat is a time of prayer with God, while other teenagers saw it as a girl slumber party.

My apprehension has distinguished me above the rest in properly allocating the distance of spending time in a form of communal sharing of a place consecrated for prayer, the Sacraments and a direction towards finding this mystery of a vocation and family religion.

My St. Joseph sacramental was blessed by a Priest for my reality on what this time of sleep so near to our Lord in the Holy Eucharist has given me as an extraordinary grace.

I ask the Mediatrix of all Graces, his Virgin Bride, to grant me the graces that will manifest His chaste hand in all my matters and decisions from this day forth.

Meryl Viola Bravo 

Comments

Popular Posts