My Guadalupe Medal

My Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary and my Guadalupe Medal, Photo by Meryl Viola Bravo 

I was praying in the Eucharistic Adoration Chapel and was drawn to St. Mary's Gift Shop.  And I still had one more desire from my Gift from a man who sent a woman to place his offering of a one hundred dollar bill in my hand.  And what an offering he presented through my hand!

And I went to the Blessed Candle I was offering through the five dollar offering from a woman who entrusted to me what little she had and how grand I made her offering through my hand!

And I asked our Holy Father at what cost did their offering delivered a blessing on all mankind?

I purchased with my last thirty dollars a Little Office Book of the Blessed Virgin Mary and a Guadalupe medal to continue offering a praise for this old man and old woman who entrusted their offering to my young female hand like a trusted messenger to Our Lady of Guadalupe.

And I offered my first midafternoon liturgy of the hours to the Blessed Virgin Mary in front of the Image of the Virgin Guadalupe next to my Blessed Candle that has come to the close of its prayers only to continue again through my Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

And the offering is being passed on from one generation to the next only through the hand of the Blessed Virgin.

Meryl Viola Bravo 

Comments

Popular Posts